Exclusive sale of 111 & 201 E Tabor Road, a 27,358 +/- SF Church and 4,800 +/- SF Tudor Style House, located in the Olney section of Philadelphia. The first church called “St. James Meeting House” began on this property in 1818 as an “unassuming stone structure with but one room” and developed over time into the magnificent 27,358 Square Foot Church it is today. The Church and House run from North Water Street to Ella Street and the property includes a parking lot for approximately 20 vehicles just off of N Water Street. Both buildings are listed as contributing properties on the Philadelphia Historic Register. The property is well located just off of Rising Sun Avenue near Jefferson Einstein Hospital, Andrew J. Morrison School, and is across the street from Olney Elementary School. There is an existing cemetery on the site. This opportunity is ideal for many institutional owner users such as churches, schools, non- profit organizations, etc.
Copyright 2022 Cape May County Association of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 5th December, 2023 1:58 AM (UTC)